KybellaA minimally invasive procedure to contour fat especially in the neck and face
Deoxycholic acid injection for Submental fullness
Improve your chin profile right here in our office.
- Kybella is a nonsurgical, 15- to 20-minute in-office treatment session
- Is customized to help you achieve your treatment goals
- Destroys fat cells when injected into the fat beneath your chin. Once the aesthetic goal is achieved, re-treatment is not expected.
Submental fullness sometimes referred to as “double chin”, is a common yet undertreated facial aesthetic condition that can impact a broad range of adults, including women and men. According to a recent survey 68% of people said they are bothered by Submental fullness.
The active ingredient in KYBELLA is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat.
MANY PATIENTS TREATED WITH KYBELLA
EXPERIENCE VISIBLE CONTOURING
OF THEIR CHIN PROFILE IN
2 TO 4 TREATMENTS
UP TO 6 TREATMENTS MAY BE ADMINISTERED
Kybella treatment resulted in high patient satisfaction
- 79% of patients treated with Kybella reported satisfaction with the appearance of their face and chin
- After being treated with Kybella, patients reported improvement in self-perception, including feeling happier and younger, based on their chin profile, as well as feeling less embarrassed, less self-conscious, less overweight, and less bothered by Submental fullness
Kybella is administered in a 15- to 20-minute in-office treatment session. We will given you a series of injections into the fat under your chin at each treatment session.
Many patients treated with Kybella experience visible contouring of their chin profile in 2 to 4 treatments (spaced at least one month apart. Some people require up to 6 treatments in order to achieve results. Once your chin profile has improved, you may not need to be treated with Kybella again.
For most patients, downtime was minimal and occurred most commonly after the first treatment session.
Side effects are possible including: swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness in the treatment area. After treatment we recommend applying an ice pack to the area for 10 to 15 minutes as needed.
Schedule your consultation here at the Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre to see if you are a good candidate for Kybella.